Custom Search
Welcome to my blog! I've just started out, but I've gotten a few requests via email with reviewing anime being the most common. Feel free to suggest something else for me to do!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

I know it's late, shut up.

Michele hasn't taken any photos since my last post, so I'll be posting more of the older pictures today.

This picture is of one of many local shops, taken during an "I dare you, no I dare YOU" sort of squabble. Pretty funny, and an ultraclean shot of some local flavor is the result. Also please note the cockeyed "viewing room" sign, hahaha!
Here's a snapshot of some Japanese tourists. Guam being flooded with Japanese tourists constantly, Michele was able to capture very well here the typical streetcorner in the more urbanized areas.

This is the promised favorite shot, this one is simply too beautiful for words. I'm amazed at the sight, positively breathtaking, and to have it captured with such skill by an amateur photographer tells alot about her eye for beauty, her talent, and her ability to show you the beauty she sees through her camera.

2 comments: